Bluemoose Books will be celebrating Independent Booksellers Week 20th - 27th June by joining forces with The Bookcase in Hebden Bridge for the duration of IBW. There will be a series of events in which Bluemoose authors, editors and publishers will be working alongside Kate and her colleagues in the bookshop, answering questions on writing, publishing and editing plus on Thursday 25th June at 7pm we will be launching the next Bluemoose book, THE SECRET TO NOT DROWNING by Colette Snowden.
Here's the itineray:
- Saturday 20th between 2-5pm, award winning author Michael Stewart will be in store to field any questions on writing.
- Monday 22nd June, 2-5pm - Publisher, Kevin Duffy will be in the bookshop where you can ask him what Bluemoose looks for in a submission or anything else you fancy about publishing and the book trade.
- Tuesday 23rd June, 7-9pm - You can book your 20 minute slots and ask advice from our editorial team. Not to be missed.
- Thursday 25th June, 7pm - The launch of THE SECRET TO NOT DROWNING by Colette Snowden - a wee tincture will be served.
- Friday 26th June, Award winning author Benjamin Myers will be in the bookshop writing a short story.
- Saturday 27th June, 2-5pm - Local author Anna Turner will be in store talking to customers about writing and how to get published.
Please do support your local Independent bookseller, without their presence on our high sreets and their dedication in presenting something different to the corporate and chain booksellers, our reading experiences are diminished.